What is included?
- Matrimonial/Twin cabin accommodation with private facilities as confirmed *;
- All meals, water, coffee and (herbal) tea;
- All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary (itinerary subject to change) with bilingual speaking naturalist guide (English & Spanish)
- Assistance with the check-in procedure at Quito airport (if the flight has been booked together with the cruise);
- All transfers & ground transportation in Galapagos as mentioned in the itinerary (airport-yacht-airport transfers in Galapagos are only included if the flight has been booked together with the cruise);
- Snorkelling equipment;
- Bathroom and beach towels
* Single travelers will share their cabin with another person of the same gender, unless they booked and paid the single supplement (see What is not included?)
What is not Included?
- Return flight to Galapagos **. Your flight space to the Galapagos is automatically guaranteed for all bookings made one month prior to departure or earlier. For a cruise booked at shorter notice we will reserve the flights as well.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee *** has to be paid in cash locally: Currently US$ 100 pp; Children 2-11 years US$ 50 pp; students at national educational institutions outside Ecuador US$ 25 pp;
- Transit Control Card *** (since March 1, 2015: US$ 20 pp; has to be paid in cash at the departure airport);
- Airport transfers Galapagos (if the flight has not been booked together with the cruise operator, an additional airport transfer will have to be booked; if a flight delay occurs, an additional speedboat may have to be hired at your own expense – in cash – to bring you to our yacht);
- Single Supplement fee for booking a guaranteed single cabin (Yolita II 50%, San Jose 80%, Nemo I 100%) ****
- Optional wet-suit rental ***** (has to be paid in cash);
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (have to be paid in cash);
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses, Extras and Tips.
** The airfare is subject to change; we will provide you with the rate the moment you book.
*** Please note that the entrance fee for the Galapagos National Park and Transit Card are subject to change.
**** Single passengers that are willing to share their cabin with another person of the same gender, NEVER PAY an additional single supplement fee in case no room-mate has booked.
***** For wetsuit hire we need to know your size maximum 2 weeks before your travel to Galapagos (S/M/L/XL). We rent standard wetsuits of 3 mm. Nemo I Yolita II, San Jose 4/5 days tour: $25; 8 days tour: $35; Galapagos Odyssey: US$ 6 per person per day (has to be paid in cash).